Do I need to follow-up with any information?

Students with permanent codes and/or OUAC numbers, final marks are forwarded to us automatically. No need to send us another copy. However, all other students graduating from Canadian, US, or international schools must ensure their final marks and confirmation of graduation are sent to Bishop's University, Admissions Office. Transfer students must make sure their current college/university transcripts are sent to the Admissions Office.

  e-Mail this to a friend  |  Privacy Statement  
  Bishop's University, 2600 College St., Sherbrooke, QC J1M 1Z7
877-822-8200 Liaison Office
  2007 Bishop's University. All rights reserved.